Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by "rajeev.nadgauda" <ra...@leadenrich.com> on 2014/02/13 06:11:42 UTC

APACHE SOLR: Pass a file as query parameter and then parse each line to form a criteria

Hi ,
I am new to solr , i need help with the following

PROBLEM: I have a huge file of 10000 lines i want this to be an inclusion or
exclusion in the query . i.e each line like ( line1 or line2 or ..)

How can this be achieved in solr , is there a custom implementation that i
would need to implement. Also will it help to implement a custom filter ?

Thank You,
Rajeev Nadgauda.

Re: APACHE SOLR: Pass a file as query parameter and then parse each line to form a criteria

Posted by Roman Chyla <ro...@gmail.com>.
Hi Rajeev,
You can take this:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/lucene-solr-user/201307.mbox/%3CCAEN8dyX_Am_v4f=5614eu35FNHb5h7dzKMKzdFWvRRM1xpqTLw@mail.gmail.com%3E

I haven't created the jira yet, but I have improved the plugin. Recently, I
have seen a use case of passing 90K identifiers /Over 1Mb/ as a filter
query - 3M docs were being filtered. It was blazing fast

Hth,

Roman