Posted to marketing@cloudstack.apache.org by Suresh Sadhu <Su...@citrix.com> on 2015/08/13 19:23:30 UTC

[PROMOTE] CloudStack HYD Group Meetup -Sep, 2015

Hi ALL,

We are planning to meet again in September 2015 .If you're interested in coming, presenting, or joining our scheduled roundtable discussing CloudStack Networking, place RSVP at the Meet-up page http://www.meetup.com/CloudStack-Hyderabad-Group/boards/view/viewthread?thread=49117471

) or contact me off-list.

Dates are not yet  finalized   but you are welcome to post your views and suggestion in the discussion Page. Right now  people are suggesting and raising interesting points  as well as sharing  valuable concerns. We would  like to see more  from you..

Our stackers count increasing day by day  and right now 347  member joined our cloudstack family :-)

Thanks and hope to see you there!

--

Sadhu Suresh