Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Chris Chabot <ch...@xs4all.nl> on 2008/05/16 01:43:41 UTC

Apache Incubator board report for May 2008

I've added our incubator board report too: http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/May2008

ps Formally updating our incubator status page is still "in progress",
since i don't have the slightest clue where that file would reside or
what the protocol for it is. I don't suppose one of our mentors could
provide assistance with how and what to edit in it?

	-- Chris

Re: Apache Incubator board report for May 2008

Posted by "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <hp...@intermeta.de>.
Chris Chabot <ch...@xs4all.nl> writes:

>I've added our incubator board report too: http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/May2008

>ps Formally updating our incubator status page is still "in progress",
>since i don't have the slightest clue where that file would reside or

Well, I am not one of the mentors, but you can update your status by
changing your project status file at
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/public/trunk/site-author/projects/shindig.xml

This file gets transformed into
http://incubator.apache.org/projects/shindig.html, which is quite
outdated, so updates are probably needed.

>what the protocol for it is. I don't suppose one of our mentors could
>provide assistance with how and what to edit in it?

Tell me what you want to have in there, and I can commit it.

     Best regards
     	  Henning

--
Henning P. Schmiedehausen  -- hps@intermeta.de | J2EE, Linux,
91054 Buckenhof, Germany   -- +49 9131 506540  | Apache person

INTERMETA - Gesellschaft fuer Mehrwertdienste mbH - RG Fuerth, HRB 7350
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Buckenhof. Geschaeftsfuehrer: Henning Schmiedehausen

           "...it's good to be a lunatic..." -- 10th doctor