Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Prasanna kumar <pr...@gmail.com> on 2021/09/30 12:26:06 UTC

Does Flink 1.12.2 support Zookeeper version 3.6+

Hi ,

Does Flink 1.12.2 support Zookeeper version 3.6+ ?

If we add  zookeeper version 3.6 jar in the flink image ,would it be able
to connect ?

The following link mentions only zk 3.5 or 3.4
https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-master/docs/deployment/ha/zookeeper_ha/#zookeeper-versions

Thanks,
Prasanna.

Re: Does Flink 1.12.2 support Zookeeper version 3.6+

Posted by Chesnay Schepler <ch...@apache.org>.
We only support zk 3.4/3.5 .

To try another ZK version you will need to create a
flink-shaded-zookeeper artifact, similar to the 3.4/3.5 version that you
can find here:
https://github.com/apache/flink-shaded/tree/master/flink-shaded-zookeeper-parent

Once you have that it theoretically is as simple as replacing the
flink-shaded-zookeeper jar in the lib/ directory.