Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by DM...@simard.ca on 2017/08/09 13:01:42 UTC

QOS and guacamole

Hi,
I was wondering if anyone has any experience with QOS and guacamole.
I've been noticing sometimes home users may experience really slow
performance on Guacamole (it screen updates just freezing). After checking
it would seem that this also coincides with other high traffic events at
the client site.
Since Guacamole is basically a website I am guessing everything is just
treated as normal web trafffice and "best effort" which seems to be not
always best .
 I was wondering if this can be helped by marking any of the packets for
QOS differently and if anyone has any experience or suggestions  with
that?

thanks.
danielm