Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by "Muthuvijayan, Vignesh Kumar" <vi...@kalmarglobal.com> on 2021/12/28 06:30:50 UTC

Karaf 4.2.13 and 4.2.14 release announcement missing in Karaf site

Hi,

Although the Karaf releases mentioned in the subject line are available in
the maven repository, they are not yet officially announced in the Apache
Karaf website <https://karaf.apache.org/download.html>. Is there any reason
behind this? Can I officially upgrade to 4.2.14 in one of our projects?

*Regards,*
*Vignesh Kumar*

Re: Karaf 4.2.13 and 4.2.14 release announcement missing in Karaf site

Posted by JB Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
I guess you didn’t see the message on the dev mailing list: announcement are in preparation and it will cover several releases in a row.

You can already upgrade to 4.2.14.

Regards
JB