Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Alexander Weinmann <aw...@bct-technology.com> on 2000/11/10 16:32:38 UTC

Tiny little problem in the xsp.xsl

Hello,
I am currently testing C2/XSP and had a problem with <xsp:attribute /> not
working as expected. The generated code showed, that the attribute was
set AFTER the call to startElement(), and so did not appear in the output.
I fixed that with the following patch: (Maybe it is usefull for you)

RCS file: /home/cvspublic/xml-cocoon/src/org/apache/cocoon/components/language/markup/xsp/java/Attic/xsp.xsl,v
retrieving revision 1.1.2.8
diff -r1.1.2.8 xsp.xsl
327c327
<     <xsl:apply-templates select="@*"/>