Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by Werner Dittmann <We...@t-online.de> on 2005/08/29 13:49:39 UTC

Re: Certificat problem.

Jerome,

keytool cannot generate certificates that adhere to X.509 V3.
Only this version can support SKI. As a solution pls change
the keyidentifier in the WSDD to either Direct or issuername
issuer serial (refer to javadoc os WSHandlerConstants). In both
cases this extension is not needed.

If you are going to wirk with .Net WSE pls have a look in the
archives of the mail list - this topic was discussed some days
(2 weeks or so) ago.

Regards,
Werner