Posted to dev@livy.apache.org by Alex Bozarth <aj...@us.ibm.com> on 2018/02/05 21:05:09 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Livy 0.5.0-incubating released

The Apache Livy team is proud to announce the release of Apache Livy
0.5.0-incubating

Livy is web service that exposes a REST interface for managing long running
Apache Spark contexts in your cluster.
With Livy, new applications can be built on top of Apache Spark that
require fine grained interaction with many Spark contexts.

Download Apache Livy 0.5.0-incubating:
http://livy.incubator.apache.org/download/

Release Notes:
http://livy.incubator.apache.org/history/

For more about Livy check our website:
http://livy.incubator.apache.org/

On behalf of your Apache Livy team,

 Alex Bozarth
 Software Engineer
 Spark Technology Center

 E-mail: ajbozart@us.ibm.com
 GitHub: github.com/ajbozarth
                                                                   505 Howard Street
                                                             San Francisco, CA 94105
                                                                       United States

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Livy 0.5.0-incubating released

Posted by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com>.
Great, thanks for the effort, Alex.

Alex Bozarth <aj...@us.ibm.com>于2018年2月6日周二 上午5:05写道:

Posted by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com>.