Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Alexander Chernyakov <Al...@morganstanley.com> on 2003/06/11 15:43:19 UTC

error starting app

I have setup tomcat and it seems to run with simple servlets (ie
helloworld) but as soon as i put in some external libraries it gives me
errors, such as:
ERROR reading java.io.ByteArrayInputStream@1385660
At Line 12 /web-app/filter-mapping/
on startup and the application i run will not start.. can anyone think
of possible causes of the problem? my thought is it may have something
to do with web.xml having improper setup.. all help is appreciated.
thanks. --alex
--
NOTICE: If received in error, please destroy and notify sender.  Sender
does not waive confidentiality or privilege, and use is prohibited.