Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Justin Edelson <ju...@justinedelson.com> on 2011/08/18 02:18:34 UTC

missing some NOTICE files

While prepping a release of servlets.resolver, I noticed that a number
of modules don't have the appended-resources/META-INF/NOTICE file. I'm
happy to try to clean this up. Would it be a fair statement that all
bundles need to have the appended-resources/META-INF/NOTICE which
references Day software?

Thanks,
Justin

Re: missing some NOTICE files

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
Yeah right, it's just one file, so copying is fine.

Regards
Carsten

--
Carsten Ziegeler