Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Marko Moody <ma...@yahoo.com> on 2005/05/16 07:56:11 UTC

Installing Axis

Hi All
I'm new to axis. I tried to install axis. It was successfull. I followed the steps
mentioned in the installation guide and got every thing correctly. But when I moved to
usersguide I tried to run the Calculator example. But I was unable to succeed it. Because
it gave an "NoClassDefFound" Error.
I add the directory which contains CalcClient to the classpath also.

Please help me on this.

Best Regards
Marko

---------------------------------
Yahoo! Mail Mobile

Re: Installing Axis

Posted by Marko Moody <ma...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Thushantha

Thanks a lot for the help. Got it correct by adding necessary jars. Thanks again

Marko

Thushantha Ravipriya de Alwis <ra...@opensource.lk> wrote:
Hi Marko

Please check your class path again . Because you need to add all the
necessary .jar files to your class path before you run the CalcClient. All
the necessary jars which you needs to add are explained in the installation
guide. Following are some of them. Please check the installation guide and
add all the necessary jars.

axis.jar
commons-discovery.jar
commons-logging.jar
jaxrpc.jar
log4j-1.2.8.jar
saaj.jar
wsdl4j.jar

Regards
Thushantha De Alwis
(Lanka Software Foundation)

On Sun, 15 May 2005 22:56:11 -0700 (PDT), Marko Moody wrote

http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: Installing Axis

Posted by Marko Moody <ma...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Thushantha