Posted to general@xml.apache.org by Andy Clark <an...@apache.org> on 2001/05/14 11:58:59 UTC

[Xerces2] Workshop Notice

Just to give everyone a head's up...

IBM will sponsor a full-day workshop on Xerces2 architecture
and implementation in Cupertino, CA on Monday, 11 June 2001.
The workshop will be open to all interested open source
developers who are interested in (and plan on helping with)
the Xerces2 development.

I will be out of town for the next few days but will send
out a real invitation when I return. In the meantime, if
the specified day is NOT good for people (it's the Monday
following JavaOne), please LET ME KNOW so that we can change
the schedule.

Please don't send me "count me in!" messages until I send
out the formal invitation. Thanks!