Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Ingo Wolfmayr <in...@wolfix.at> on 2023/03/24 18:00:51 UTC

Job Detail

Hi community,

I have migrated an ofbiz installation to the trunk version. When I open an existing job I get:

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Error running script at location [component://webtools/groovyScripts/service/JobDetails.groovy]: org.apache.ofbiz.entity.serialize.SerializeException: Problem deserializing object from byte array + cus-obj

Creating the same job anew, it works fine. Is there some upgrade stuff i missed?

Thanks,
Ingo

AW: Job Detail

Posted by Ingo Wolfmayr <in...@wolfix.at>.
Hi Dan,

thanks for your reponse.

The problem was with the "cus-obj" in the runtimeData  - (visualTheme, timeZone). I wrote a little script to update the values. Now it works.

Every job without runtimeData is fine.

Best regards,
Ingo

Posted by Daniel Watford <da...@foomoo.co.uk>.