Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Rafael Nami <ra...@gmail.com> on 2006/01/20 14:55:42 UTC

Image Component

Hi everyone.
I'm trying to develop a chart component to JSF, but I want that it behaves
like Cewolf, creating the image
on the fly, and not producing a image in a temp dir, etc...
The main question is:
Can I pass to HtmlGraphicImage a ImageBuffer as a ValueBinding to the value
attribute, and then
use the default HtmlImageRendererBase to render?

Thanks in advance

Rafael Mauricio Nami

Re: Image Component

Posted by Rafael Nami <ra...@gmail.com>.
Cagatay, thanks for the response.
Your component is a really good example of a fully functional Chart
Component.

Thanks, I'll look deeper into the code now.

Best Regards

Rafael Mauricio Nami

Re: Image Component

Posted by Cagatay Civici <ca...@gmail.com>.