Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Per Kreipke <pe...@onclave.com> on 2002/08/21 20:27:53 UTC

RE: [RT] WebServicesProxy Generator

Ivelin,

In the javadocs for this generator, the Axis connection is 'TBD'.

I'm wondering if it currently would allow me to proxy Axis web services
running on the same machine. E.g. I would like the SOAP request to go
through C2 to get config info and other authentication and state info before
calling Axis to serve the request.

Can it do that?

Per

RE: [RT] WebServicesProxy Generator

Posted by Per Kreipke <pe...@onclave.com>.
Ivelin,

> Currently the proxy only supports HTTP GET binding.
> I have not found time to implement XML-RPC and SOAP proxying,
> although it should be relatively easy using Axis' client libraries.
> If you are interested, feel free to help.

Thanks for the feedback. I ended up wrapping SOAP with XSP code but will
revisit when I get a little time.

Per