Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Steven Gill <st...@gmail.com> on 2015/04/01 00:10:12 UTC

[Vote] 3.8.0 WP8 Release (Attempt 2)

Please review and vote on this 3.8.0 WP8 Release.

Release issue: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-8748

Repos ready to be released have been published to
dist/dev:https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/cordova/CB-8748

The package was published from its corresponding git tag:
cordova-wp8: 3.8.0 (dcd035bed4)

Upon a successful vote I will upload the archive to dist/ and publish it to NPM.
Voting guidelines:
https://github.com/apache/cordova-coho/blob/master/docs/release-voting.md
Voting will go on for a minimum of 48 hours.

I vote +1:
* Ran coho audit-license-headers over the relevant repos
* Ran coho check-license to ensure all dependencies and
subdependencies have Apache-compatible licenses

Re: [Vote] 3.8.0 WP8 Release (Attempt 2)

Posted by Steven Gill <st...@gmail.com>.
The vote has now closed. The results are:

Positive Binding Votes: 4

Steve Gill
Parashuram N
Sergey Grebnov
Jesse Macfadyen

The vote has passed. I will publish to dist and npm

Posted by Jesse <pu...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by "Parashuram N (MS OPEN TECH)" <pa...@microsoft.com>.
Voting +1