Posted to users@opennlp.apache.org by Ivelina Nikolova <iv...@lml.bas.bg> on 2012/11/07 15:02:44 UTC

Training resources for Dutch

Dear List Members,

Could you please give me some references to corpora in Dutch with named
entity annotation (Person, Organization, Event, Location)?
Which are the corpora used for training the Dutch Name finders for
Person, Organization and Location?

Thank you very much!
Ivelina

--
Ivelina Nikolova
PhD student in Computer Science

Re: Training resources for Dutch

Posted by Ivelina Nikolova <iv...@lml.bas.bg>.
On 11/07/2012 05:22 PM, Charlie Greenbacker wrote:
> Ivelina,
>
> Trained models for the Apache OpenNLP tools (tokenizer, sentence
> segmenter, NER, and POS tagging) based on the CONLL02 data can be
> found here:
>
> http://opennlp.sourceforge.net/models-1.5/

Thanks Charlie! I'm actually using the models.

Best,
Ivelina

Posted by Charlie Greenbacker <ch...@bericotechnologies.com>.
Ivelina,