Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com> on 2007/08/01 11:03:26 UTC

Problems trying to release tx + cx component jars

I tried to get a release candidate together for the tx and cx
component jars but have failed.

maven-release-plugin tags the jars into genesis and there seems to be
way to override this, despite the documentation. http://
jira.codehaus.org/browse/MRELEASE-272

The release procedure at http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxPMGT/release-
branching-process.html works up to the point where I try to execute
http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxPMGT/release-branching-process.html

which however fails because the legal files aren't getting into the
source jar.

If anyone else wants to try, the possibly ready to try to release
stuff is at https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/components/
txmanager/branches/2.0

thanks
david jencks

Re: Problems trying to release tx + cx component jars

Posted by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>.
Cool :-)

--jason

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.