Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Umashanthi Pavalanathan <um...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/21 19:13:35 UTC

How to start with Roller development

Hello,

I am  quite new to Roller development. I made a check out and built roller
from source and deployed. It running fine.

Now, I want to know whether there are any kind of documentation to study the
architecture of Roller and the source code.
If not, how can I start to understand the roller source code in order to get
start with development.
I have  fair knowledge in JSPs & Servlets.

Your guidance would be highly appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,
Umashanthi

~ Umashanthi Pavalanathan
~ Undergraduate
~ Department of Computer Science and Engineering
~ Faculty of Engineering ,
~ University of Moratuwa ,
~ Sri Lanka .

Re: How to start with Roller development

Posted by Umashanthi Pavalanathan <um...@gmail.com>.
Hello Dave,

I checked the link :
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ROLLER/Developers+Resources  and
noticed that the Javadocs has broken.

http://people.apache.org/~snoopdave/apache-roller-4.0/javadocs/
http://people.apache.org/~snoopdave/apache-roller-4.0/javadocs/org/apache/roller/weblogger/pojos/package-summary.html

It would be great if you can update the correct link.

Thanks,
Umashanthi

Posted by Umashanthi Pavalanathan <um...@gmail.com>.
Hello Dave,