Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by ant elder <an...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/11 17:34:01 UTC

Contribution modules

Just to be really clear if it wasn't already from the ML discussion
and commit log message in r772861: -  the current single contribution
module is a just point in time staging approach so we can have all the
contribution related classes in one place so we can easily see what to
pull out into separate modules. It is NOT the intention to try and
force it all into a single module. The existing thread on this is
where i expected the details of the new modules to be worked out -
http://apache.markmail.org/message/ajo2vnf4tgm3g2vn

   ...ant