Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Tuukk4 |[:)<-<| p4s4n3n" <il...@lycos.com> on 2001/04/05 09:07:15 UTC

Something nifty with Connector

hey,

Is there some major changes in apache connection method in tomcat 4.0 beta 3 because I was earlier using beta 1 and same apache WebAppMount worked just fine but now it gives NullPointerException. I ask first and post error message later.. if necesery.

Tuukka

ps.
I can get /examples/ to be mounted but nothing else..

pss.
Apache is > 1.3

---
--Me olemme keskella jotain. jossa olemme totaalisen ulkopuolisia--