Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Pete <pe...@gmx.org> on 2005/09/19 14:13:59 UTC

editable table (CRUD) and stale link

Hi,

currently I try to get an typical editable table where someone can add,
edit or delete rows.

columns="name, path" element="table">
value="ognl:domain.name" validators="validators:required"/></td>
value="ognl:domain.path" validators="validators:required"/></td>
listener="listener:onDeleteDomain">delete</a></td>

I would like to use @ActionLink to trigger deletion of single rows.
Unfortunately, as action link seems
to be non-deferred like the form-related links/buttons I get a StaleLink.

Are there plans on supporting attribute 'defer' for ActionLink?

Using LinkSubmit with onclick='document.form.events.cancel()' seems to
still submit the form which is unwanted behaviour.
For example if I delete an empty row, it will be deleted but at the same
time the validators will complain about missing
text (validators:required).

any ideas?

Best regards
Peter