Posted to dev@samza.apache.org by Jake Maes <jm...@apache.org> on 2019/03/04 15:36:14 UTC

Streams Meetup at LinkedIn Sunnyvale, 3/20/2019

Hi Folks,

We're going to have another streams meetup at LinkedIn this month. The
meetup will feature three great talks which touch on a number of stream
processing technologies including Apache Samza <http://samza.apache.org/>,
Brooklin Mirror Maker, and Facebook's Puma
<https://research.fb.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/realtime_data_processing_at_facebook.pdf>
Service.

As always, there will food, drinks, and time for socializing before and
after the talks.

We'd be happy to have you join, but it will be recorded for those who can't.

Here are the details.

*Talks:*

   - Apache Samza 1.0: Recent Advances and our plans for future in Stream
   Processing (Prateek Maheshwari, LinkedIn)
   - Revamp Kafka Mirroring at Linkedin using Brooklin Mirror Maker (Shun-ping
   Chiu, LinkedIn)
   - Puma - Stream Processing in Facebook (Rithin Shetty, Facebook)

*Date:*
    3/20/2019

*Location:*
    950 W Maude Ave, Sunnyvale, CA 94085