Posted to oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Nitin Gupta <ng...@apache.org> on 2019/08/08 09:52:14 UTC

Oak 1.10.4 release plan

Hello Team,

I am planning to cut 1.10.4 for oak on Monday (12th Aug) .

This is the only issue in Progress for 1.10.4 as of now -
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OAK-8520 .

There are 6 issues marked as candidates for 1-10
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OAK-8507?jql=labels%20%3D%20candidate_oak_1_10

If there are any objections please let me know . Otherwise I will
reschedule any Open/In Progress issues for the next iteration .

Also , this is the first time I am cutting an oak release – would be
following the documentation here
http://jackrabbit.apache.org/jcr/creating-releases.html .

Thanks,

Nitin

Re: Oak 1.10.4 release plan

Posted by Matt Ryan <ma...@apache.org>.
Hi Nitin,

I should have OAK-8520 backported to 1.10.4 by the end of the week,
assuming nobody objects to the proposed backport.

-MR