Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Wes Wannemacher <we...@wantii.com> on 2008/07/10 06:54:03 UTC

Bamboo woes

I think it came up before, but isn't bamboo supposed to send us build
results? It looks like the last build was failed like two days ago. I
didn't notice until Musachy mentioned it on user@

Also, I tried to fix it, but it failed again now with maven trying to
resolve the jfreechart artifact. I'm not particularly up with maven
repository management, but it looks like the jfreechart jar are sitting
on one of the specified repositories -

https://maven.atlassian.com/maven1/jfreechart/jars/

If Don's the only one that can look into it, we'll just wait, but if
anyone else at Atlassian is watching it'd be great if we can get this
working again.

-Wes

Re: Bamboo woes

Posted by Don Brown <mr...@twdata.org>.
I ran the builds again, and all are green.

Don

Re: Bamboo woes

Posted by Wes Wannemacher <we...@wantii.com>.

Re: Bamboo woes