Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Tim Alsop <Ti...@CyberSafe.Com> on 2006/06/26 19:02:46 UTC

RE: [Trac] problem with trac -> subversion

Brad,

I have fixed this now.

I made Trac use python 2.3, so that I can use Davids rpm's.
To build the phthon swig files I took the source version of subversion,
and built this part only, and installed it. I am therefore using a
hybrid rpm/non-rpm installation :-)

Thanks for your help.

Tim