Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by neha yadav <ne...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/09 14:19:15 UTC

Doc Transformer with SolrDocumentList object

I am trying to modify the results of solr output . basically I need to
change the ranking of the output of solr for a query.

So please can anyone help.

I wrote a java code that returns the SolrDocumentList object which is a
union of the results  I want this object to be displayed on solr.

hats is once the query is hit. The solr runs the java code i wrote and the
output returned in the java code gets as a output to the screen .

I have tried to use the code as a data transformer. But I am getting this
error:

org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.SolrWriter upload
WARNING: Error creating document : SolrInputDocument[id=44,
category=Apparel & Fash Accessories, _version_=1431753044032225280,
price=ERROR:SCHEMA-INDEX-MISMATC
H,stringValue=1400, description=for girls, brand=Wrangler,
price_c=1400,USD, siz
e=ERROR:SCHEMA-INDEX-MISMATCH,stringValue=12]
org.apache.solr.common.SolrException: version conflict for 44
expected=143175304
4032225280 actual=-1

Please can anyone help ?

Re: Doc Transformer with SolrDocumentList object

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.
I think a lot of your e-mail failed to make it through various filters,
can you try sending in a simpler format?

Best
Erick