Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Nicholas Camilleri <ca...@keyworld.net> on 2003/05/21 06:41:17 UTC

All Threads are busy waiting - PLEASE HELP !

Hi,

I am testing a web application using the MS Stress tool.  When the threads
exceed approx 50 I am getting the following error:

All threads are busy waiting please increment max threads or check the
servlet status 60 60Somtimes the error is not given and the tomcat server simply pauses without
giving any error.

I tried modifying the maxProcessors variable in the server.xml file but in
vain. Can anybody help me plzzzzzzzzzzzzz !

Thanks
Nick.