Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Dennis Kieselhorst <ma...@dekies.de> on 2009/02/22 17:46:28 UTC

Aegis: type was specified, but no corresponding Type was registered

Hi,

following the guide "Using Java Classes That Aren't Visible to the Service
Interface" (http://cwiki.apache.org/CXF20DOC/introduction-to-aegis-21.html),
I'm now able to transfer several concreteTypes in a list of an abstract
type.

I created my own AegisContext with rootClassNames and turned on
writeXsiTypes:

<bean id="aegisDatabinding"
class="org.apache.cxf.aegis.databinding.AegisDatabinding">
  <property name="aegisContext">
	<bean class="org.apache.cxf.aegis.AegisContext">
		<property name="writeXsiTypes" value="true"/>
		<property name="rootClassNames">
			<set>

<value>tld.mydomain.service.container.ConcreteType1</value>

<value>tld.mydomain.service.container.ConcreteType2</value>

<value>tld.mydomain.service.container.ConcreteType3</value>
			</set>
		</property>
	</bean>
  </property>
</bean>

Everything works as expected but there are tons of logging for other methods
know, e.g.:
INFO xsi:type="{http://container.service.mydomain.tld}MyDto" was specified,
but no corresponding Type was registered; defaulting to
{http://container.service.mydomain.tld}MyDto

I want to rely on the default. It works fine without logging with the
default AegisContext.

Of course I can switch this category to WARN but are there better solutions?

Regards
Dennis

Re: Aegis: type was specified, but no corresponding Type was registered

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.
File a JIRA and I'll change the log levels?