Posted to user@ambari.apache.org by peicheng Liao <pe...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/05 15:32:23 UTC

about AMBARI-666 ambari-web not login

Hi all:

I try to install Ambari-666 using the docs.

Ambari-666 Development - Apache Ambari (Incubating) - Apache Software Foundation
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AMBARI/Ambari-666+Development

I start my ambari-server , and I  can it use

http://am1:8080/api/check
staus return "RUNNING"

Next I start ambari-web ,

#cd ambari-web
# brunch w
but not thing happend
so I turn on the config.coffee

server:
    port: 3333
    base: '/'
    run: no

  server:
    port: 3333
    base: '/'
    run: yes

05 Jan 09:02:16 - info: application started on http://localhost:3333/

=====
so I try to login the web ( user "admin" password "admin" ),
I found it sent request to http://am1:3333/api/v1/users/admin
(am1 is my server hostname,i can connect am1)
When I try to open the url  to check , It return
"Cannot GET /api/v1/users/admin "

What kind mistake with me ?
Thank for your help ~

Re: about AMBARI-666 ambari-web not login

Posted by Yusaku Sako <yu...@hortonworks.com>.
Hi Jinwei,

Here's the wiki on how to build and run Ambari from source:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AMBARI/Ambari+Development
Please try it out.  Please file JIRAs on any issues you encounter.

Thanks,
Yusaku

Posted by jinwei zhu <zh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jitendra Pandey <ji...@hortonworks.com>.

Posted by jinwei zhu <zh...@gmail.com>.
[...]
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)

Posted by jinwei zhu <zh...@gmail.com>.
Thx ,Yusaku.

Posted by Yusaku Sako <yu...@hortonworks.com>.
Hi Jinwei,