Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2015/01/07 16:01:59 UTC

demos links

Currently the links for the backends demos on the main site page use

?USERNAME=flexadmin&PASSWORD=ofbiz&JavaScriptEnabled=Y

Someone suggested we rather use

?USERNAME=admin&PASSWORD=ofbiz&JavaScriptEnabled=Y

If there is no opposition I will do so (I can't remember clearly why I picked flexadmin this time)

Jacques

Re: demos links

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Done