Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Luke Thorpe <lu...@gmail.com> on 2017/03/28 20:43:00 UTC

DnD style document.

Hello. I'm contacting you today to get some advice on how to make a
value controlled document, what I mean by this is: say for instance the
'player' has 5 strength and wants to barge through a door that requires 7
strength, how do I make one of the documents control the other document?

Of course, i will make the document for each 'event', I just need to know
how to make the values control which documents the 'player' sees.

Thank you
Luke Thrope