Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Januski, Ken" <kj...@phillynews.com> on 2003/04/03 19:54:22 UTC

RE: Debian, Apache 2.0.44, Tomcat 4.1.24, IBM JDK 1.4, JNI inproc ess

I've always used the Blackdown JVM on Debian. But I use it sporadically so I
can't say I'm up to date on it or any other JVMs for Debian. But I know I
chose it for a reason, probably because the Debian Users List recommended
it.

I'm sure you'd get a quick answer on the Debian User list.