Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Remy Maucherat <re...@apache.org> on 2002/05/03 05:17:29 UTC

Rating 4.1.0

I'm planning to give 4.1.0 an "Alpha" rating. So far, it seems to be working
relatively well, and would probably be worthy of a "Beta" tag if it was
feature complete and had a little more polish.

I'm confident the upcoming 4.1.1 milestone will adress this, and will be
able to get released as a beta.

I'll advertise "4.1.0 Alpha" a little bit (on tomcat-user and FM), and add
the resource files for the binaries, as people have expressed some interest
to test 4.1, but don't know where to get it.

(If people would like to see this released as "Beta", let me know)

Remy

Re: Rating 4.1.0

Posted by Glenn Nielsen <gl...@voyager.apg.more.net>.
+1 for Alpha