Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by David Goodenough <da...@linkchoose.co.uk> on 2007/09/27 15:40:15 UTC

What does this cryptic error message mean I should do?

I was trying to enter some text (using the HTML editor) into a data
resource.  When I pressed the Update button it said:-

"In set-nonpk-fields a value was not found with the specified valueAcsr:
lookedUpValue, not setting fields"

in red letters across the screen.  I had set the document type to long
text, and the mime type to text/html.

David

Re: What does this cryptic error message mean I should do?

Posted by David Goodenough <da...@linkchoose.co.uk>.
On Thursday 27 September 2007, Krzysztof Podejma wrote:
> login as admin
>
> 2007/9/27, David Goodenough <da...@linkchoose.co.uk>:

> > valueAcsr:

> > > What would be most helpful is to test your problem on the demo site
> >
> > https://demo.hotwaxmedia.com/catalog/control/login/main?USERNAME=demoadmi
> >n&
> >
> > >PASSWORD=ofbiz to make sure it's just not your site.
> > >
> > > Then to copy and paste the URL that tossed the error (if it does), and
> >
> > then
> >
> > > copy and paste the error without transcribing.
> > >
> > > Also if you could copy and paste the ofbiz.log right before you pressed
> >
> > the
> >
> > > Update button throught the error is just about everthing needed to fix.
> > >
> > > --
> > > Walter
> >
> > I can not reproduce it on the demo site as I get this error:-

> > or "CONTENTMGR_ADMIN" needed)
> >
> > I need to create a DataResource and it would appear I do not have the
> > necessary permission.
> >
> > David

I can confirm that when I go through the steps in OFBIZ-1269 I get the same
error on the demo site (I called the DataResource DFG_TEST).

Posted by Krzysztof Podejma <kp...@gmail.com>.
if you don't have permission on admin, just set this permision
sorry for double mail

Posted by Krzysztof Podejma <kp...@gmail.com>.
login as admin

Posted by David Goodenough <da...@linkchoose.co.uk>.

Posted by Walter Vaughan <wv...@steelerubber.com>.

Posted by David Goodenough <da...@linkchoose.co.uk>.
On Thursday 27 September 2007, David E Jones wrote:
> I think it means you should file a bug report with steps to reproduce from
> the latest revision in the SVN trunk.
>
> That looks like a problem with the code somewhere.
>
> -David
>
> David Goodenough wrote:
> > I was trying to enter some text (using the HTML editor) into a data
> > resource.  When I pressed the Update button it said:-
> >
> > "In set-nonpk-fields a value was not found with the specified valueAcsr:
> > lookedUpValue, not setting fields"
> >
> > in red letters across the screen.  I had set the document type to long
> > text, and the mime type to text/html.
> >
> > David

I am running from the SVN from a few days ago.  I will put in a bug report.

It is however - given that I am a newbie - much more likely that I am either
trying to do it wrong or have set it up wrong.  I am doing this by trial and
error as I have not found any useful guides to using the CRM stuff (as may
be obvious from the questions I have been asking).

OFBIZ-1269 filed.

Posted by David E Jones <jo...@hotwaxmedia.com>.