Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Sylvain Wallez <sy...@apache.org> on 2009/11/25 11:34:02 UTC

What happened to the Poloka proposal?

Hi all,

An acquaintance of mine just pointed me to the Poloka proposal [1] that
was submitted one year ago, asking what happened to it. Digging in the
archives [2], I found a thread discussing of the WS PMC being a possible
champion for the proposal and then... nothing more.

What ever happened to this proposal?

Thanks,
Sylvain

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/PolokaProposal
[2] http://incubator.markmail.org/search/?q=poloka

--
Sylvain Wallez - http://bluxte.net

Re: What happened to the Poloka proposal?

Posted by Sylvain Wallez <sy...@apache.org>.
Luciano Resende wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 25, 2009 at 2:34 AM, Sylvain Wallez <sy...@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> An acquaintance of mine just pointed me to the Poloka proposal [1] that was
>> submitted one year ago, asking what happened to it. Digging in the archives
>> [2], I found a thread discussing of the WS PMC being a possible champion for
>> the proposal and then... nothing more.
>>
>> What ever happened to this proposal?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Sylvain
>>
>> [1] http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/PolokaProposal
>> [2] http://incubator.markmail.org/search/?q=poloka
>>
> Stay tuned, the Poloka proposal is being reviewed by the "University
> of Toronto"  guys and will probably be discussed/proposed again in the
> near future (hopefully before end of year).

Great! Thanks Luciano!

Sylvain

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.

http://people.apache.org/~lresende