Posted to user@ambari.apache.org by RohithSharma <ro...@huawei.com> on 2011/12/21 15:41:43 UTC

Where can I get the trunk version?

Hi All,

  I tried to get the trunk version from the below link:

http://incubator.apache.org/ambari/download.html

Unfortunately, it is not available.

And also I tried building from SVN repository. Here also I am facing some
issues.

Can anyone suggest me Where can I get the trunk distribution, it can be
either a tarball or RPMs.

Thanks in advance

Rohith Sharma K S

Re: Where can I get the trunk version?