Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Oleg V Alexeev <go...@penza.net> on 2001/07/06 19:26:14 UTC

Re: message masks

Hello Renzo,

You can use -

<bean:message key="some.key" arg0='<%= "crazy" %>'/>

--
Best regards,
 Oleg                            mailto:gonza@penza.net

RE: message masks

Posted by Renzo Toma <re...@xs4all.nl>.
Hi Oleg & others,

I was more looking for something like:

<bean:message key="text.welcome">
	<arg><bean:write name="un" property="firstname"/></arg>
	<arg><bean:write name="un" property="lastname"/></arg>
</bean:message>

... in which I do not need any scriptlets: argX tags in the body of
<bean:message>...</bean:message>

Am looking forward to any input or status.

Thanks!

Renzo

--
Best regards,