Posted to users@maven.apache.org by nicolas de loof <ni...@gmail.com> on 2006/12/21 14:52:03 UTC

How to exclude a module from site generation ?

Hello,

My project uses maven2 and include a (huge) legacy code I've packaged into a
module. I'd like to run reports on the new code in other modules, but
generating the site fails in javadoc "OutOfMemory" as the legacy code
contains lot's of classes.

I'd like to exclude this module from my site. How can I do this ?

Nico.

Re: How to exclude a module from site generation ?

Posted by nicolas de loof <ni...@gmail.com>.
I've disabled reports in the "legacy" module POM. This seems to solve my
issue

<plugin>
                <!-- disable reports -->
                <configuration>
                    <generateReports>false</generateReports>
                </configuration>
</plugin>