Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Roberto Fornasiero <le...@esplorasrl.com> on 2005/06/10 17:37:58 UTC

jsp integration with Lenya

Hi all,
my system is:(Fedora 3, JDK 1.4, Tomcat 5.0.28, Cocoon 2.1.2).

i want to integrate some JSP pages in my Lenya-based site.
I have this answer when i call a JSP page with a form:
org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Exception JspGenerator.generate(): org.apache.avalon.framework.component.ComponentException: Could not find component (key [org.apache.cocoon.components.jsp.JSPEngine])

I believe that is a Cocoon problem, so I write on this mailing list.

These are the steps that I've done:

I've put cocoon-jsp-block.jar in the lib directory,
I've added the jsp-engine declaration in cocoon.xconf:

<jsp-engine>
    <parameter name="servlet-class" value="org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet"/>
</jsp-engine>

What can I do now?

Thank you all.

Roberto