Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com> on 2014/05/01 06:34:42 UTC

Re: AW: AW: Has anyone been able to build BlazeDS?

I took a look at the BlazeDS ant script.  I fixed a few things and it
completed.  The main target does not run any tests and I did not take the
time to try to run tests.

-Alex

AW: AW: AW: Has anyone been able to build BlazeDS?

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.
Oh ... so I'll update that to 4.7 in the poms then.

The problem with BlazeDS was that you actually never found the page where to download stuff from. I never got past 4.0.1, cause I never found the Download for anything more recent :-(

Think in that case I'll have to completely get to know BlazeDS again, because I bet a lot has happened since 4.0.1 :-(

I'm currently working on the failing tests. So far I have managed to extend the tests that they startup an embedded Jetty with the MessageBrokerServlet on a given port ... so hopefully I'll be able to finish this this weekend.

Chris

BTW, the Adobe BlazeDS team says the latest public version is 4.6, not 4.5 or 4.0.1.

-Alex

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.