Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com> on 2003/11/01 02:15:11 UTC

Re: Woody XML Binding: how to exit from continuation?

Gianluca Morello dijo:
> Hallo Escribio,
>
> i already tried using all possible variants of sendpage and also
> tricking with redirect in the sitemap but without success.
>
> Thank for your attention
> Gianluca

Hi Gianluca:

Please try to explain better the problem. Because the Carlos answer is the
right, if you are asking on how to finish a continuation while sending a
end page.

I tought you have a problem in your sitemap or you are trying to call a
non-existing resource inside your application. If this is the case, then
the question is not well formuled.

Please explain better the problem and we will try to help you.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo