Posted to dev@santuario.apache.org by Kelly Graus <ke...@toltech.net> on 2007/04/03 18:46:29 UTC

XML Security Users List?

Is there a users list for XML Security?  I have a few fairly beginner
questions which probably shouldn't be posted on the developer list.

Thanks!

Kelly

Re: XML Security Users List?

Posted by Sean Mullan <Se...@Sun.COM>.
This list is for both developers and users of the Apache XML Security
software, so if your question is about that, it is appropriate. If it is
just a general XML Security question, then it may still be useful so
feel free to go ahead and post it and someone may respond.

--Sean