Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by sxm <sx...@yahoo.com> on 2007/05/28 05:05:04 UTC

Re: UserTransaction, JOTM and Tomcat 5.5.x

I am able to work with JOTM when I run tomcat stand alone, but when I run it
from maven (embedded), UserTransaction doesn't get bind in the context
resulting in following error.

javax.naming.NamingException: Cannot create resource instance
at
org.apache.naming.factory.TransactionFactory.getObjectInstance(TransactionFactor\
y.java:98)
at
javax.naming.spi.NamingManager.getObjectInstance(NamingManager.java:304)
at org.apache.naming.NamingContext.lookup(NamingContext.java:792)
at org.apache.naming.NamingContext.lookup(NamingContext.java:139)
at org.apache.naming.NamingContext.lookup(NamingContext.java:780)
at org.apache.naming.NamingContext.lookup(NamingContext.java:152)
at
org.apache.naming.SelectorContext.lookup(SelectorContext.java:136)
at javax.naming.InitialContext.lookup(InitialContext.java:351)
at
flex.data.DataServiceTransaction.doBegin(DataServiceTransaction.java:653)
at
flex.data.DataServiceTransaction.begin(DataServiceTransaction.java:624)
at
flex.data.DataService.serviceTransactedMessage(DataService.java:474)
at flex.data.DataService.serviceMessage(DataService.java:241)
at
flex.messaging.MessageBroker.routeMessageToService(MessageBroker.java:548)
at
flex.messaging.endpoints.AbstractEndpoint.serviceMessage(AbstractEndpoint.java:3\
02)
at
flex.messaging.endpoints.rtmp.AbstractRTMPServer.dispatchMessage(AbstractRTMPSer\
ver.java:682)
at
flex.messaging.endpoints.rtmp.NIORTMPConnection$RTMPReader.run(NIORTMPConnection\
.java:665)
at
edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask\
(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:643)
at
edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Thr\
eadPoolExecutor.java:668)