Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by 李玉...@163, 18...@163.com on 2016/01/16 10:19:52 UTC

about CacheTypeMetadata

Hi:

In the 1.5.0 version, I found that CacheTypeMetadata was abandoned and
replaced by QueryEntity.

I find that two classes of related instructions exist in the manual:
https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/sql-queries
https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/cache-queries

I suggest deleting the instructions and sample code for
CacheTypeMetadata, so as not to confuse the developer, CacheTypeMetadata
only exists for the sake of backward compatibility.

Re: 回复: Re: about CacheTypeMetadata

Posted by 李玉...@163, 18...@163.com.
Hi:

chinese version updated.

在 16/1/26 20:29, Denis Magda 写道:

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@gridgain.com>.
Hi,

Fixed.

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@gridgain.com>.

Posted by 李玉珏 <18...@163.com>.
Hi:

On the sample code, you only modify the XML part, the Java code section is not modified, omitted.

Sent from Mail Master

在2016年01月20日 17:41 ,Denis Magda写道:

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@gridgain.com>.

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@gridgain.com>.
Thanks for pointing out to this. We will update the corresponding docs.