Posted to users@camel.apache.org by fliot33 <fr...@poplidays.com> on 2015/01/05 12:39:37 UTC

Camel InOut time out

Hi,

I would like to extend InOut timeout (to pass from 20 seconds to 40, and
avoiding org.apache.camel.ExchangeTimedOutException).

A way to do it easily in Spring ?

Thanks in advance,

Regards.

Re: Camel InOut time out

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
If you refer to the jms component, then see the requestTimeout option
http://camel.apache.org/jms

On Mon, Jan 5, 2015 at 12:39 PM, fliot33 <fr...@poplidays.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to extend InOut timeout (to pass from 20 seconds to 40, and
> avoiding org.apache.camel.ExchangeTimedOutException).
>
> A way to do it easily in Spring ?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Regards.

Claus Ibsen