Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Robert Rawlinson <ra...@cox.net> on 2007/11/09 23:45:46 UTC

[users@httpd] Warning when starting Apache2

When I start Apache2 I get this warning:
rcapache2 start
Starting httpd2 (prefork) [Fri Nov 09 14:52:25 2007] [warn] The
ScriptAlias directive in /etc/apache2/httpd.conf at line 215 will
probably never match because it overlaps an earlier ScriptAlias.

I have searched and I can not find any other ScriptAlias in the
httpd.conf file. Has anyone else run into this?
Thanks for any help you can offer.
Bob R

Re: [users@httpd] Warning when starting Apache2

Posted by Robert Rawlinson <ra...@cox.net>.
How would I tell? I did not add one.
Bob R

Posted by ig...@ezshow.com.

Posted by "Robert A. Rawlinson" <ra...@cinci.rr.com>.
Thanks. I did but there are none. I have also done something that has
caused Apache2 to stop recognizing perl scripts. Now it asks what I want
to do and offers to edit the perl script. I had this working and now I
am back to the problems I had in the beginning. It is very discouraging.
Bob R

Posted by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>.