Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by GEORGE MCKINNEY <gh...@shaw.ca> on 2005/12/09 00:49:02 UTC

Re: RE: Can you have more then one client handler - using client-config.wsdd

The following is a sanitized (client identification info removed ) version of the file we use, with a few comments. It has two handlers outgoing and one incoming. Hope this helps.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!--  George McKinney
		This file defines the handlers used by the
				SOAP client.
		It is here ( in the root of /src ) so that the build will
		add it to the jar.
		This version can be overridden by putting a revised version into
		WEB-INF/classes.
-->

<deployment name="AxisClient"
            xmlns="http://xml.apache.org/axis/wsdd/"
   <handler name="log" type="java:com.xxx.LogHandler"/>
   <handler name="ucp" type="java:com.xxx..UcpHandler"/>

   <globalConfiguration>
        <requestFlow>
            <handler type="ucp"/>
            <handler type="log"/>
        </requestFlow>
        <responseFlow>
            <handler type="log"/>
        </responseFlow>
    </globalConfiguration>

    <transport name="http" pivot="java:org.apache.axis.transport.http.HTTPSender"/>
    <transport name="local" pivot="java:org.apache.axis.transport.local.LocalSender"/>
    <transport name="java" pivot="java:org.apache.axis.transport.java.JavaSender"/>

</deployment>