Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by Nicholas Chammas <ni...@gmail.com> on 2020/03/24 20:07:26 UTC

Automatic PR labeling

Public Service Announcement: There is a GitHub action that lets you
automatically label PRs based on what paths they modify.

https://github.com/actions/labeler

If we set this up, perhaps down the line we can update the PR dashboard and
PR merge script to use the tags.

cc @Dongjoon Hyun <do...@gmail.com>, who may be interested in this.

Nick

Re: Automatic PR labeling